Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Beginnings

This is a watercolor painting I did of my little chicken Kansas. She is sitting beside a forget me not. Do you see hidden in the painting another little chicken in prayer? I sure miss her this time of year, garden season, she loved the garden and we gardened together all the time. Sometimes I forget shes not there so I think her energy still is.

My Nephew`s son Amaethin was just born on June 1st! What a blessed event!! New beginnings are so wonderful and hopeful! So much joy to come!

I was going to attend the Naramata Market this year to sell my wonderful herbal healing salve and promote and show my Glass Engraving. However, as I said before, sometimes plans don`t work out. I`m temporarily without a vehicle and undecided what to get next. In the meantime, walking is so fantastic for my health and I don`t need to venture too far from my studio now. I have several new orders to fill. Wine cellar doors are getting proper lighting before I can post them installed. I will post some photos I have of them in progress.

1 comment: