Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Spirit of theRose


This is a very lightly drill engraved candleholder. The roses are all around the glass and one has a face below it. The rose is like a hat on her head. I used stone wheels on this piece to achieve the effect.

A very cool thing happened, I was picked as one of my community`s most fascinating people of 2010. Earlier in the year the Editor of mynaramata.com, Craig Henderson interviewed me and wrote a fantastic article about my glass art and the Guild of Glass Engravers. It was so good and true I`m very glad attention is coming back to it.

Here is a link to the article I would love to share with you; www.mynaramata.com/show1446a/Most Fascinating People 2010 Soon the New Year will be upon us. The Year of the Rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment