Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cherubs for Valentine`s day

This little cherub paperweight is heart shaped and multifaceted to shoot rainbows as it catches the light. This one is currently available in my studio should someone wonder in for a gift for their sweetheart. I always engrave as much as I can in between commissions, for people who would like to stop in and buy a gift or pick it on line and I can send it. I will post these items periodically on this site for spontaneous buyers. Everything that is left at the end of the year will be available at the Naramata Christmas craft fair held every year at our beautiful Heritage Hotel on the Lake. This paperweight could have a name added to it as well. Of course cherubs are very popular for Valentine`s day gifts, also botanical vases, a perfume bottle engraved with the name of your sweetheart would be fabulous as well. I also like using recycled pieces of thick glass for paperweights and recycled eye glass lenses to make pendants. I have quite a lot of glass that are scrap pieces that I love to reuse and make them beautiful. Happy Valentine`s Day to everyone and don`t forget a little special something for the one you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment