Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Year!!! I hope everyone has a healthy, happy, prosperous and interesting New Year this 2012. This is a paperweight which I love because I love bees and what they do. They are so important in my big herb and vegetable gardens, without bees we wouldn`t live very long on this planet. I make a herbal healing skin salve which is a very powerful natural anti-inflammatory, antiseptic,anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. It immediately takes the anger, itch and swelling from wounds. It is for itches,scratches, bites and rashes, burns, cuts and bruising. The bees are important to all the herbs grown for the salve and also there is beeswax in it which contains propolis which is a natural antiseptic and is very healing in itself. I`ve been making this salve for over 20 years and all who use it always come for more. I make bigger and bigger batches every year. It is so rewarding to grow herbs myself and make this good for everything salve. It has helped many people with stubborn rashes and angry wounds and impossible bites and even eczema problems. It will take the anger right out of a wound and ease the pain and itch immediately whilst it safely heals. We must all stop using pesticides as they are killing these beautiful and very important creatures and ruining the very balance of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment