Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

This is another little perfume bottle. It is faceted and has beautiful colors enveloping it when the light catches it. It is engraved with a lotus, coyfish and little dragonflys all around. The images reflect all around it. It was a craft faire item. I love little perfume bottles, they are very collectible and you can put whatever scent you like in them. I like to use essential oils mixed with a little distilled water for my scents.
This is a faceted paperweight I call "Wise Woman", it also multiplies the image and reflect and refracts the light beautifully. Paperweights are very collectible items as well and this was also a craft faire item. I sold almost all of my inventory and hope to have even more next year if all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment