Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wedding Glasses

Spring is approaching and its time to think about new beginnings and love and weddings. Wedding glasses that have meaning to the couple and perhaps tell a little story become a very special keepsake and heirloom. When someone approaches me about wedding glasses I find out what is important to the couple, their favorite things, what flowers will be at the wedding, what is the theme etc. You can bring me the glasses you want engraved or I can source them out for you. Just about everything can be done on line, drawing approvals etc. When they are all done, if you can`t come to Naramata to my studio to pick them up I can get them to you by mail or courier or even deliver them if I can. Prices range depending on the amount of work you want done on them. I have a minimum charge of $45 Cdn. plus the price of the glass. I would love as much notice as possible so I can do a beautiful job without being rushed. I work to deadlines. I also am very open to working within budget limitations. Don`t wait or hesitate contact me soon for your up and coming special event!!

No comments:

Post a Comment